Thursday, December 25, 2008

Merry Christmas

Jesus didn't have blond hair and blue eyes.

Mary technically wasn't married when she first got pregnant with Jesus.

Jesus had longish hair and probably didn't shower very often.

Jesus shunned materialistic values and helped those less fortunate then him.


Whos the party of Jesus now motherfuckers? hint: Its not the GOP.


You know there are always bands your relatives dont want you to like, and then the bands they seem to want you to like. I got 3 Pearl Jam cds, but one of them had no disc in it which i thought was really funny, but my Mom thought it was like a sign of the Apocalypse.

On the other hand i didn't get the 3 legged doggy cd (AIC self titled).

My brother goes ballistic over gifts, he always bitches about my dad not getting him enough gifts. Giving gifts is supposed to be fun for Gods sake. I mean my brother never gives anyone anything.
So I think my little cousin who im not going to name even though no one reads this is now the officially most annoying, because the former most annoying matured and is now un-annoying and actually kind of funny. But I was with the older cousins (older being like ten instead of like five) and they kept trying to get rid of the little one and I was like "you guys did that to me, that is my life story" and they kept going "can you see if dinner is ready?" to the little one, which i never thought to do. Then they asked my moms boyfriends kids when they joined the family which typically your not supposed to ask.

I also got a new camera and it has a baby setting, like for taking pictures of baby's haha.

My brother got an 8gb ipod and I have a 4gb, that shouldn't upset me but it does because he dosn't even listen to music. He also deleted the songs my moms boyfriend put on it which pissed me off because i wanted to put "anouther brick in the wall" in my itunes.

Good night for now rodents

No comments: