Saturday, January 12, 2008

Overrated Stuff

Weather: Weather: Photobucket
Mood:
Music: Drain You- Nirvana

Speaking of overrated things… here are some more

This is just my opinion, please don’t be offended. I don’t even know why I’m posting this. I was in an rather angry mood.

Abercrombie and fitch: I mean not only are the cloths utterly boring, but they are also overpriced and everything says “Abercrombie” on it so your pretty much a walking advertisement. It’s also degrading to woman.

Myspace: so you go around posting pics of yourself at unnecessarily odd angles. Then you run around saying “OmgZZ Add M3!111” to everyone without getting to know them.

Warm Weather: what’s so great about it? Like I know being cold is fun but it’s not fun when it’s 95 degrees either. You get all sweaty, and then the sun beats down on you and you get dehydrated. Also you can bundle up when its cold, but you can’t really do anything to cool off with cloths, except for strip, but that’s illegal.

Being “normal”: Everyone puts so much effort into not being weird and fitting in, seriously, everyone just becomes so boring. If we where all our own person it would be so much easier.

The Last Harry Potter Book: ok, like if my friends are reading this they will probably shoot me. I’m not saying I don’t like Harry Potter, it’s a creative idea, It’s well written. But It’s not as great as it’s made out to be. The ending was so predictable, of course something bad would happen to him and scare you, but in the end it would all be ok. It would be a lot more interesting if he got murdered and everyone died or something. I mean sad? Yeah, but still it’s just so predictable.

Southern California: everyone is all “OmGz LA!!1111” or whatever. Personally I think it’s not that great. It’s really polluted, like there is always smog. It’s also really dry, I mean sunny is nice but then there are fires that kill everything in there path every year. The only reason everyone likes it is because it’s the center of the film industry.

Life in general: so like, you are born and then you die. Woopie.

No comments: