Wednesday, January 30, 2008

"high school will be better"

Weather:
Mood:
Music:none, my mother is sleeping.

You know how sometimes people lie to children just to get them to do what you want them to or to shut up? Well High School is one of the things people like to lie about. The interasting thing is, they can't make up their mind on what to say when lieing. First i'll get this rant about how hard high school will be and how we are all going to fail, then someone says "high school will be better" when you complain about everyone being boring.

I know that they seem to have to lie to us but I wish they'd at least do a better job lieing. I mean they need to make up their minds. Are they gonna scare us and tell us it's gonna suck or are they gonna tell us it will be great? I mean I'm not going to belive them anyway when they say it's gonna be great but there is no use in scaring the shit out of everyone. Are they like trying to make us suicidal or something? If they want us to work hard telling us we are all going to fail might not work. I mean if your going to fail anways why try?

No comments: