Friday, January 18, 2008

Home Sick

Weather:
Mood:
Music: I Belive In Symmetry- Bright Eyes

So last night when browseing last fm I found the reason that It wasn't playing Sufjan Stevens
"Sufjan Stevens isn’t yet available to play on Last.fm. "

OIC, yes I'm slow.

So I'm home "sick" today (you know how as soon as you call in and say your not going to school you feel better?.) I havn't showered in three days, The heater keeps going on and off and our house keeps switching from about 55 degrees to about 77 degrees. And It's gonna be really cold tomorrow, like we even get this awesome cold icon on the NWS.

isn't it pretty? I wonder why the asshole is walking in the cold, he should be inside. Perhaps he is a Minnisotan and is used to the cold weather.

I'm off to go make myself some miso soup, being "sick" is so fun.

No comments: