Sunday, May 25, 2008

New ipod

Weather:

Mood:
Music:Oh, The Guilt- Nirvana

so I got a new ipod, It is the new nano and it plays videos, but they take up alot of space. It will be nice for the airplane ride to PORTLAND OREGON IN TWO WEEKS!!!!! :)

So tommorow is memorial day. I think all the dead people whould rather us not have it, It is now a corperate holiday so stores can put up memorial day sales, So the people are talking advantage of it. Not really respectful to the people who died for this country.

It's finally warm out, of course it will thunderstorm and bring a cold front. The heat has not been bad at all so far, Last year it was 80 degrees in march! (of course then it snowed in april)

So my new favorite person to make fun of is Axl Rose. Hence the fact that I have also began to find amusement in pissing of Guns N Roses fans. (but if someone likes the band you'd think they whouldn't like Axl, he killed his own band) I know this is probably not the most healthy thing to find amusement in but I just find it fun, It's like my version of going to the mall.

No comments: