Tuesday, June 10, 2008

I'm in portland :)

Weather:
Mood:
Music:pump it up- Mudhoney

I am now a graduate of the 8th grade, apperantly that is a big deal. My mom threw a graduation party for me and I got like 400 bucks. Now I need to find the CDs i want :).

I'm in Portland Oregon right now. Portland is a lovely city. It's very pretty over here. There are trees everywhere! even downtown, and the city is surronded my mountins. It's a bit chily out but at least we are not getting storms. On the subject of weather back home in chicago we had a tornado watch every day for three days! There was a tornado that landed south of us! I saw a image of it but i can't find it now, it was big.

I rented the movie "singles" for the plain ride. It wasnt as good as i thought but it was entertaining enouth.EDIT: SINGLES IS A HORRIBLE MOVIE THEY ARE JUST DRESSED UP IN GRUNGE CLOTHS TO LOOK COOL THE DUDE CANNOT ACT AND I HAVE NO IDEA WHY PEARL JAM AND ALICE AND CHAINS AND ALL THOSE BANDS WASTED THEIR TIME, ALSO THE CAMERON CROWE GUY WHO DIRECTED IT IS A DUDE AND I THOUGHT CAMERON WAS A GIRLS NAME SO THAT SUPRISED ME

No comments: