Sunday, May 11, 2008

My ipod has died

Weather:
Mood:
Music: Almost Cut My Hair- Crosby, Stills & Nash.

A few mounths ago i told myself if my ipod ever broke i whould be really really sad. Well a few days ago the battery died so i decided I would go get some cds. I found a nice local used record store. I origannly wanted to get two of the following albums

XO- Elliott Smith
Bleach-Nirvana
Meat Puppets 2- Meat Puppets
Lifted or The Story Is in the Soil, Keep Your Ear to the Ground- Bright Eyes (why such a short title?)

The CD store had about every cd exsept for those. So i got A Pearl Jam cd and a Screaming Trees CD. For some reason Bright Eyes was in "underground rock" I whouldn't call Bright Eyes underground, I mean i know Green Day fans (other then myself) that listen to Bright Eyes. The ipod battery is like 50 bucks so i will have to wait. But I have been doing fine.

I am supposed to be doing homework right now, but I had to give my Mom her mothers day presents first, then i went on the computer and began editing my five page essay, But of course then my brother yells "THERE IS A THING ON HIPPIES ON TV" and obv. I had the watch the two hour thing on hippies that was on, which i found to be a bit negitive. And now i have to post on this beacuase I do not have family members that want to listen to me rant about what is going on in my life.

The stupid pink smileys are also back for a period of time due to lack of other smileys i can find.

No comments: