Wednesday, March 26, 2008

My music teacher hates us

Weather:
Mood:
Music: St. Ides Heaven- Elliott Smith

So like my music teacher has some wierd thing agianst us and she always tells us we can't sing. And now she is making come during art class to practice. She also likes to single us out, but mostly the ones who can sing. Now she is mad at us for not singing loud enouth, I mean if you tell kids they can't sing then they are not going to sing loud obv. So now we have to preform infront of like 20 people and it makes me real sad.

On lighter not i also got new flannels and i look quite ~grunge~ only now other people are wereing them cuz they are fashionable now and this makes me sad. Maybe grunge is coming back

also I'm pretty sure i'm marrying this man


yes he is going to fall in love with me when i meet him

No comments: