Thursday, April 9, 2009

Grunge is dead

I got this new book called Grunge Is dead. It has interviews with like every grunge star alive, except for Chris Cornell because his balls dropped off. And Courtney Love because no one takes her seriously as a musician. But like other then that its great. I haven't actually read much of it yet though.

I am in Wisconsin. In Wisconsin all the stores close at like 5. They also think they have to add meat to everything they serve in a restaurant. But on the brighter side there are more hills and stuff. Hills are cool.

The biggest problem with being on vacation is that there is no food in the hotel room because your supposed to eat out. Funny thing is if we were to eat out any time anyone got hungry we'd just be living at the restaurant.

I am off to read the book. I shall post details for the non exsisting people who read this blog later.

No comments: