Wednesday, February 13, 2008

My social studies teacher hates me

Weather:
Mood:
Music:none

My social studies teacher gave me a really bad report card. She said I rarely turn in homework and I am often late for class. Now maybe the reason I rarely turn in homework is due to the fact that I have been missing a lot of class lately and she doesn’t GIVE ME the homework to make up, and I am not often late for class, maybe sometimes but not "often". She also likes to scare me about high school despite the fact that I already get the fucking point and fell like crying whenever the subject comes up. We are doing a decade project and I asked for the 90s, 60s, or 70s. But she will most likely give me a shitty decade like the 80s. I remember when Social Studies was my favorite class.

I got a very shitty report card, I do not achieve the standard in math. I did score in the top 4% for writing skills though, but no one cares about that and it doesn’t get you anywhere, plus people don't even like my writing.

No comments: